I have made these jokers a good bit; they are sooooooo good! They taste like Reese's but now you can make them yourselves:)
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups powdered/confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet or white chocolate chips
- Mix together in a large bowl the peanut butter, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Knead it together. The consistency should be somewhat crumbly but still stays together when you roll the individual poppers.
- Roll the mixture into bite size balls. Set the poppers onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper while you melt the chocolate chips over low heat on the stove. Once the chocolate is melted, dip each popper into the chocolate and cover well.
- Set each chocolate covered popper back on the wax sheet and refrigerate them overnight...or if you're like me and can't wait just give them about 20 minutes to cool and harden. Enjoy!!!